[ANIME] F4-Programmer Figures : DFC Saturday 2

* * * * F4-Programmer Figure_002 * * * *

Vanilla from Galaxy Angel

Vanilla from Galaxy Angel by ashishun

It's Saturday which means it's time for a small gallery of flat chests. I totally forgot about it last week, for which I apologize. It's because this Saturday weekly posts had started just recently and I hadn't grown accustomed to it. So it slipped off my mind last Saturday ^^' Anyways, I'll do my best to make up for it today.

I almost forgot. This post has a bit NSFW character, which will certainly apply to every DFC Saturday post, but I think that goes without saying.

picture by 47agdragon

Finnel

Finnel by matsuryuu

Shinku

Shinku by Sorimura Youji

Ushiromiya Maria

Ushiromiya Maria by nuka

Louise Francoise

Louise by yokaze japan

picture by marumi

Finnel

Finnel by Mizuki Makoto

Shirai Kuroko

Shirai Kuroko by makacoon. This picture is great. Kuroko in speed skating uniform looks absolutely gorgeous. But I believe she would rather see it on Mikoto.

Himamori Amu

Himamori Amu by makacoon

0 comments:

Yang Sering Dibaca: