SCJP, finally… 86% (* F4-Programmer *)

Finally, I finished my two months learning of various books and mock exams with just two hours of exam session. SCJP is Sun Certified Java Programmer, an international standard of Java Programmer certified by Sun Microsystem (inventor of Java programming language). I took the 1.5 version of this test since the 1.4 version of Java is being abandoned. I got discount for the exam voucher from Inixindo. I paid USD 130, while the original price is USD 150, pretty good :D .

Thanks God, I passed the exam successfully and I got a nice grade for it, 86% overall. In my opinion, the mock exams I studied before the real exam are little bit more difficult than the questions in the real exam. So, if you plan to get this certification and you have taken some mock exams with good scores, be confident to pass the real exam.

One of my purposes of taking this certification is to preparing the next step in my career. You can find it in details if you read this post.

Recommended book to read:

  • SCJP Sun Certified Programmer for Java 5 Study Guide (Exam 310-055), by Kathy Sierra and Bert Bates
  • SCJP Exam for J2SE 5, by Paul Sanghera, Apress.

Recommended resources:

  • Javaranch site
SCJP Report :D *F4* :

Certification Objectives
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition 5.0

==========================================================
Section 1 : Declarations, Initialization and Scoping = 86%
Section 2 : Flow Control = 86%
Section 3 : API Contents = 86%
Section 4 : Concurrency = 86%
Section 5 : OO Concepts = 86%
Section 6 : Collections / Generics = 86%
Section 7 : Fundamentals = 86%

(*passing grade is 59%)

0 comments:

Yang Sering Dibaca: